Once you receive all the required doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine in Australia, you become eligible for a COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate. This allows you to prove your vaccination status when you check in to a venue.
Allara Global’s online ‘how-to’ module provides guidance on accessing your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate and adding it to your state or territory check-in app on your mobile device for quick offline access.
With step-by-step guides, this course shows you how to easily:
- Access your COVID-19 vaccination certificate through MyGov
- Access your COVID-19 vaccination certificate through the Medicare Express app
- Find your vaccination certificate on your state or territory service app
- Access your certificate if you don’t have a MyGov or Medicare online account
- Access your certificate if you’re not eligible for Medicare
View the Accessing your COVID-19 vaccination certificate course on your mobile device, tablet or desktop computer.elear